- 1 packet of coconut, chia seed instant porridge or your favourite flavour
- 1 liberte high protein yogurt (I’ve used strawberry and blueberry and both equally as good)
- Couple of teaspoons of ground oats to bulk out
- 2 teaspoons of desiccated coconut
- 100 ml of whole milk (depening on thickness you might want to top up in the morning before you devour the bowl)
- Handfull of your favourite fruit. I used sliced strawberries but you could add desecated coconut, chopped nuts, blueberries, extra chia seeds or mixed frozen berries to keep costs down)
I use a glass kilner jar with clasp to allow me safe transport to work as plastic Tupperware boxes have exploded more than once in my bag and left me pulling the last few strands of hair out damping down and sponging as it’s leather and won’t go in the washing machine.
Mix the instant oats with the yogurt to make sure all the oats are coated otherwise they will be dry and chewy if not fully incorporated. Add the milk a bit at a time till you get a good consistency but remember the oats will absorb the liquids overnight so you always need a bit more than you think but can top up in the morning if too dry.
Put in the fridge overnight and top with your favourite fruit in the morning at your leisure.