Travelzoo currently have a mammoth deal at the moment with a Sosban discount voucher. Based in Llanelli in grade II listed building dating back to 1872 when it was originally a pumping engine. We tried popping in for Sunday lunch a few months back when we were near by but it was closing 10 minutes before we arrived sadly but the building looked so cool as I love the industrial look.
In the restaurant voucher discount at Sosban you get a 6 course tasting menu for 2 people for £49 at lunch time Wednesday – Saturday or for an extra £20 you can get the amazing offer for dinner Wednesday – Friday, which also comes with a glass of fizz each too.
The 2 AA Rosette restaurant is owned by ex Welsh Rugby and Scarlets legends Stephen and Dwayne Peel and has scooped many accolades since it first opened including The Good Food Guide Readers Restaurant of The Year.
If you fancy making a night of it with friends you can also purchase the Sosban restaurant voucher for 4 people priced at £95 for lunch or £135 for dinner with an added 20% off the paired wine flight.
The 6 course taster menu would normally cost £55 per person making it £110 per couple so you’re getting over 50% off. Dishes on the menu consist of the following:
- Potato Bread, potato foam, chive butter and Exmoor caviar.
- Cod Five Ways, cabbage puree, salt and vinegar chips
- Hay Baked Celeriac, smoked celeriac tea and celeriac textures
- Yorkshire Mangalitsa Pork, smoked beetroot and black pudding purée
- Chocolate Orange, caramelised orange and chocolate sorbet
- Apple Rice Pudding, hay ice cream and caramelised milk skin
If you fancy grabbing the Sosban discount voucher before they are all snapped up head over to Travelzoo quick!